PDA

View Full Version : Problem with multiple tabs with autload URLs with scripts - only first tab loads

bmorrison
27 Oct 2010, 5:08 AM
I have a tab panel with multiple tabs each with an autoload url defined (with scripts = true). This works great for the first active tab in the panel, but when clicking on another tab the content isn't loaded. If I don't have scripts = true then all panels will load the non-script part.

The interesting part of the code is below. Firstly a set of panels are generated through looping through a JSON object called aislets (which comes from an AJAX request further up the code), then a TabPanel is created with the tabs as items.

var tabs = [];
Ext.each(aislets, function(aislet) {
var tab = new Ext.Panel({
title: aislet.text,
autoLoad: {
url: "aislet.jsp?node=" + aislet.id + "&title=" + aislet.text,
scripts: true
}
});
tabs.push(tab);
});

var detailTabPanel = new Ext.TabPanel({
title: title,
enableTabScroll: true,
border: false,
defaults: {
autoScroll: true
},
items: tabs
});
detailTabPanel.setActiveTab(0);

Using ExtJs 3.2.1 I get no error message - just an empty panel, but with EstJS 3.3.0 I get a error message saying "Ext.QuickTips.ddEnable is not a function" when I click on the second tab.

If I set the initial active tab to be 1 then that panel will auto-load correctly, but when I shift to tab 0 I get the same error. So it doesn't seem to be a problem with the content I am trying to auto-load, but rather something to do with having multiple panels running scripts.

What do I need to do to work around this?

Thanks

Ben