PDA

View Full Version : Mahjong game

Stju
29 Oct 2010, 10:13 PM
Hi!
This was my submission for Sencha developer contest.
Unfortunately, It didn't made it's way in to top10...
Anyway I decided to share it here :)
Hopefully someone likes it.
It was designed to be played on iPad, and is playable also on desktop computer using either Safari or Chrome browser.
http://touchmahjong.mobi
Have a nice weekend and Halloween. =;

blessan
29 Oct 2010, 10:25 PM
the top 10 is selected? Wheres the list?

Btw ur game look very impressive.

ficeto
30 Oct 2010, 2:16 AM
no list. we just got emails saying that we did not make it to the top 10 :)

blessan
30 Oct 2010, 2:34 AM
oh i see. hmm guess who got in then. :-?

Steffen Hiller
30 Oct 2010, 9:23 AM
Very nice implementation of sencha touch. The best I have seen so far. They really must have had some amazing entries if yours (and mine :-P) didn't make it. Really looking forward to see the top 10.

Congrats to blessan, I guess. ;)

blessan
30 Oct 2010, 4:34 PM
Oh i didnt make it too. :). Im not the one who submitted my app so i didnt get any mail. But today my client forwarded the mail. Well might get to see the rest of the work by november.

sandor
31 Oct 2010, 2:35 AM
Very nice implementation. Now I am more than curious what apps made the top ten... Hope the other participants will expose their submissions also here.

AndreaCammarata
31 Oct 2010, 2:47 AM
Hi guys, i submitted a big application to the contest, but...I still got any e-mail saying if I'm in or out the top ten! Do you all received an e-mail about it? I'm getting crazy waiting for a response :)

jjh
31 Oct 2010, 8:58 AM
I saw this entry somewhere while waiting for the top ten and thought surely you'd make it. I didn't make it either. Great job on this.

Stju
31 Oct 2010, 12:00 PM
Big Thank's for good words :)
I am sure, that we will be amazed with those, who got their way in to top ten.

Steffen Hiller
31 Oct 2010, 1:14 PM
I saw this in twitter:

davidnrome: congratulations to my boys on being shortlisted in the #SenchaTouch mobile app competition. http://prop.erti.es/
1 day ago from web

To be honest, I'm a bit underwhelmed by that application, especially when comparing with your application.

ssdesign
31 Oct 2010, 6:16 PM
humm.... if pro.perti.es got shortlisted, I wonder what they were actually looking for.

I tried to be more creative and stay away from standard Sencha UI and make it look like native app.