PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading from Ext JS 2.2.1 to 3.x - Ajax issues?

RinkyThomas
4 Nov 2010, 8:46 AM
Hi,

I am using Ext JS 3.3.0 with IE7 (we just upgraded from 2.2.1). I see that when making an Ajax request, it enters BOTH the success and failure callback methods, one after the other for the same request. Once it enters the failure callback, it goes into an infinite loop and that forces me to kill the browser. Please note that this does not occur for every Ajax request. It seems intermittent.

The Ajax request is made in a tab (of a tab panel with several other tabs) when a button is clicked. In the success callback function, we close this tab by using the tab panel's remove method. The strange part is that if I take out the code that closes the tab, there is no problem. It ends after the success callback. It won't call both the success and failure callbacks successively as mentioned above and go into an infinite loop. Not sure how the two (removing the tab from the panel and ajax callbacks) are related though!

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Condor
5 Nov 2010, 3:38 AM
Are you doing a form submit? Ext 3.3 defers form actions by 100ms, which means you have to wait with destroying the form until the actioncomplete event is fired.