PDA

View Full Version : Problem with initializing FileTreePanel

gelleneu
20 Aug 2007, 2:20 AM
Hi all,

i have a problem with inititalizing the FileTreePanel.

The first problem was, that i didn't found any download link for the files. So I took the files from the server, where saki's filetree example is...

I included some code and the tree (Tree Root) is already shown. But when I change the dataUrl parameter to my root url, it won't work. In the example saki loads dataUrl from a php-file ("dataUrl: 'filetree.php"). do I have to code something in PHP? What? Is there a detailed documentation of the Params of FileTree?

Thanks for help!

Michael

evant
20 Aug 2007, 2:36 AM
You can't find the download? Like the link up the top of this page that says 'Download?'

To answer your other question, if you're using load on demand, then you do need to do some coding (some server side language) to return JSON from your page. It passes in the id of the node that was clicked to your script. If you get the download you can see an example of the PHP included.

gelleneu
20 Aug 2007, 3:20 AM
No, i meant the download for the FileTreePanel. I go to the Learn Page here, then to "Community Extension", there on "FileTreePanel" and on these page i can't found where to download the whole archive with all files/images for the FileTreePanel extension.

gelleneu
20 Aug 2007, 7:39 AM
Hmm..
nobody here, who knows where I can download the FileTreePanel?

There (http://extjs.com/learn/Extension:FileTree) i can't find any download link...