PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED-530] Radio "checked" not sticky when clicking on another radio label

jefftran
5 Nov 2010, 5:37 PM
I'm using version 0.99.

In my app, the first radio is automatically checked. When I click/tap on the label for the second radio, the first radio remains checked. I added an event handler for the "check" event for both radio buttons. Putting a breakpoint in the event handler function, shows the second radio button gets checked all the way until the end of Ext.gesture.Tap.fireTapEvent(). Once this method ends, the first radio button becomes checked.

This is also a problem with the KitchenSink demo. http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/touch/examples/kitchensink/

thx,

jt

BrendanC
8 Nov 2010, 10:32 AM
What device are you using?

jefftran
8 Nov 2010, 12:42 PM
This was tested with the Droid X, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4.

BrendanC
8 Nov 2010, 2:41 PM
Thanks for the bug report.

Jacky Nguyen
8 Nov 2010, 3:30 PM
Checkbox and Radio related issues should have been resolved and will be available on our RC release shortly. Thank you for reporting.

suzzer99
16 Nov 2010, 2:50 PM
We are still seeing this problem with .99 thru RC1. In 1.0 the labels are compacted horizontally (wrapping) and clicking on them seems to do nothing at all.

In your kitchen sink, forms demo, shouldn't the radio button labels (Red, Blue, Green, Purple) be linked to the radio buttons and set them when clicked (as in the native HTML behavior)?