PDA

View Full Version : EditorGrid inside FormPanel submitting value for changed columns with no key

tysoncadenhead
16 Nov 2010, 7:58 AM
So here's the problem that I'm running into. I have an editor grid inside of a FormPanel. Whenever I modify a record in the EditorGrid, and then submit the form, it's submitting the value of the first row that I changed with no key associated with it. At first I thought the the value was being submitted because the cell was "dirty", but it submits even if I commit the store.

Ultimately, I'd like to not submit the grid values with the form that it is inside, but I would settle for being able to assign a key name to the value that the editor grid is creating. Does anyone have a solution for this?

darthwes
16 Nov 2010, 9:09 AM
Needs codes. I just built an editor panel with a Json Store in a form and submitted it without your described behavior. Something in our code isn't matching up.

bkraut
6 Sep 2011, 2:25 AM
I also have this problem.
If you build a form with an editable grid, it works ok if you have normal text fields. If you use combos for a cell editor the problem emerges.

In my case, combo needs hiddenName, due to the value, key differences. When I edit a grid, I can submit a grid, but editors are not removed from the form and are submitted with the form.

I'm using Spring and I get an error as the editors send fields which can not be resolved in the main object.