PDA

View Full Version : Ext 3.3 grid column out of sync width and scroll (IE, FF,Opera)

erizvi
16 Nov 2010, 2:33 PM
Hi all,

I am using LockingGridView/LockingColumnModel user extension. But the problem I'm having persists even in a regular plain EditorGridPanel. When viewing grid in IE8,FF 6.6.12, and Opera 10.63 the column headers and columns are misaligned; their widths are different even though the html markup source shows the widths are same. When scrolling the unlocked columns (the ones that scroll horizontally) in IE,FF, and Opera the headers are scrolling out of sync than the rest of the grid rows/body. This is also happening when using the plain EditorGridPanel. I have large number of dynamic columns(75+), but the issue is occurring when I have 10 or so columns.

The same page/grid works fine in Chrome and Safari.

Some of the posts that I've read seem to suggest that this was an issue which has been fixed in Ext 3.3. But I'm still having this issue. I'm using Ext 3.3.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

erizvi
18 Nov 2010, 12:33 PM
Ok I found out what was causing the misalignment. It was my custom css that was overriding a rule defined in ext-all.css.
Namely:

// My custom css
x-grid3-hd{border-right:2px solid #ccc !important;}