PDA

View Full Version : [Ext 3.2] SSL bug with Ext.Window

Caius Caesar
24 Nov 2010, 2:31 AM
Am i correct in assuming that this piece of code (part of Ext.Window.onRender) results in a secure-nonsecure message when using SSL?

And should href:'#' be replaced with href:Ext.SSL_SECURE_URL?

// this element allows the Window to be focused for keyboard events
this.focusEl = this.el.createChild({
tag: 'a', href:'#', cls:'x-dlg-focus',
tabIndex:'-1', html: ' '});
this.focusEl.swallowEvent('click', true);

I'm not very versatile in reading the ext libraries and have no way of testing. Got the message from a client.

Condor
24 Nov 2010, 2:44 AM
No, href:'#' shouldn't give you an 'insecure' message AFAIK.

1. Did you configure Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL correctly?
2. Are you using the 'icon' config option in buttons?

Caius Caesar
24 Nov 2010, 2:51 AM
We have a large application running and ran into this problem before with an iframe of our own making. We were able to solve the problem by replacing the '#' with 'blank.htm' and including that file in the app. Now a customer reports that he gets this message specifically when using a window in the app. We use a lot of icons and they don't cause the problem. That's why I assumed that this href, that appears when the window is shown, might cause the problem. I can't find any other probable cause.

Condor
24 Nov 2010, 3:59 AM
I specifically mean 'icon' and not 'iconCls' (the latter one doesn't have any problem).

Caius Caesar
24 Nov 2010, 4:08 AM
Sorry, I can confirm that I have no clue what causes the message, I was on the wrong track.
Unfortunately your suggestions don't provide the answer either. It is most likely something in our ajax response handling and has nothing to do with ext.