PDA

View Full Version : New dialog Boxes! - New Theme(based on mirage for opera)

mth96a
23 Aug 2007, 8:25 AM
I have created a new theme, since i am too lazy to make all the folders and subfolders to let everyone in this forum use it, the pictures and files and style sheet are in a database.

Here are some screen shots, the tabs are transparent, i did this by using png files instead of gifs.

galdaka
23 Aug 2007, 11:33 AM
I have created a new theme, since i am too lazy to make all the folders and subfolders to let everyone in this forum use it, the pictures and files and style sheet are in a database.

Ziped it is 466k and so i can not post it to this forum, i can email it to you if you would like it. Here are some screen shots, the tabs are transparent, i did this by using png files instead of gifs.

Please put your theme in EXT THEMES thread: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6039

Look into this thread for more info.

Thanks in advance,

mystix
31 Aug 2007, 10:40 AM
@mth96a, before you do that though, you might want to take a second look at the dialog in your screenshot...

seems to me the top-right corner of the dialog needs a little css adjustment.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9794/mirage2tt3.png

dotScottM
31 Aug 2007, 10:52 AM
Any chance of getting a copy of the time reporting DB in the demo? I have one that I built several years ago that now has over 6,000,000 entries between the main app and archive. I'm in the process of web-enabling it with a DB2 backend. I would be really interested in seeing your work.

mth96a
4 Sep 2007, 12:22 PM
I changed quite a few things in this version. I might put the code for the application out here at some point but it is not finished yet.

dotScottM
5 Sep 2007, 1:46 PM
The previews look very nice. I'll take a look at the app tomorrow. If there's anything I can help with, please let me know. I have 14 years of Lotus Notes programming experience.

mth96a
5 Sep 2007, 2:00 PM
And refreshing values and things like that. If i could translate stuff like

var := @Name([CN];createdby);
var2 := @If(superintendent != "" ; superintendent; accountmanager != "";accountmanager; manager);
var3 := @If(var = var2;@If(var != projectmanager;@If(accountmanager !=""; manager;projectmanager);manager); var = projectmanager; manager; manager = "Trey Myers"; "Trey Myers"; @If(var2 != "";var2;manager));
var3

into javascript without it taking me forever it would go much faster! But it is things like that that i am translating into JS using extnd.session that i am working on. I want to get it to where there are not any page refreshes.

of course these values like superintendant are computed with a dblookup when the job is chosen. so i have have to go down the path of figuring out the dblookup js stuff in the notes forum.

bhaidaya
6 Sep 2007, 6:47 AM
mth96a,
There are tools in Ext.nd that help you do Forumla Eval in javascript. Reference the Ext.nd.ForumlaEval form in your Ext.nd template.

I'll let Jack set you straight cause it's his code but if i understand it correctly you can use this to do http requests and have it return it's results formatted in xml suffice for a datastore of any kind, wether it's a grid or a combo box...

hope that helps.

dotScottM
6 Sep 2007, 6:50 AM
I am not able to unzip the .nsf file. Winzip reports an unsupported compression method. What did you use to create the archive?

mth96a
6 Sep 2007, 6:58 AM
winzip

dotScottM
6 Sep 2007, 7:03 AM
Here's what I get from Winzip

mth96a
6 Sep 2007, 7:17 AM
i downloaded an unzipped

mth96a
6 Sep 2007, 2:06 PM
Here is a small enhancement for a close over on tabs like on dialogs.

Place the images in ext/resources/images/mirage/layout/

and extract the css and replace the current one.

dawesi
9 Jan 2008, 1:30 PM
Can someone with lotus notes put this theme in a normal zip file please...

Thanks in advance...