PDA

View Full Version : GridPanel's data tracking

taxidriver
26 Nov 2010, 5:17 AM
Hello guys,

In BasicForm there is an option trackResetOnLoad (If set to true, reset() resets to the last loaded or setValues() data instead of when the form was first created. Defaults to false)

Is there any similar to GridPanel, so as to avoid to submit the same data of GridPanel's store.

Thank you!

griffiti93
26 Nov 2010, 7:07 AM
Are you referring to an EditorGridPanel? If so, once you submit your "modified records" and possibly "deleted records" you can call store.commitChanges().

If you are talking about a regular GridPanel, are you referring to caching?

taxidriver
26 Nov 2010, 7:19 AM
Thank you very much!

Yes, actually I am referring to an EditorGridPanel (I have came to a solution following your suggestion)

One other question is about Ext.form.Field's originalValue option (The original value of the field as configured in the value configuration, or as loaded by the last form load operation if the form's trackResetOnLoad setting is true.)
So, for any field in a form there is an originalValue option.

As I can see in an EditorGridPanel's cell which has an Ext.form.TextField cell editor there is also an originalValue option BUT it is always empty.
Have you any idea?

Thank you in advance

Animal
26 Nov 2010, 7:28 AM
That's a good point actually. Loading through beginning an edit operation should be the same as loading a form. It should set the [u]originalValue[/b]. I think you've found... well... not quite a bug, but an inconsistency.

I will add a FR for the EditorGridPanel, and the RowEditor to set this in the editor Fields so that user code can easily access it.

Animal
26 Nov 2010, 7:46 AM
The FR: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?116990-Field-s-originalValue-should-be-set-when-value-loaded-by-EditorGridPanel-or-RowEditor&p=543726#post543726

taxidriver
26 Nov 2010, 8:34 AM
Thank you very much Animal for your quick reply!