PDA

View Full Version : Tabpanel issue

xbboys
28 Nov 2010, 8:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Need some help, please. I have a Tabpanel which has a number of various layout nested Panel within each of the tabs. When I set deferredRender: false, the contents of the inactive tabs were missing. When I click on the tab to activate it, the tab seems to be empty. Has anyone ever faced this problem before? Please help if you had found a solution.

Or is it possible to check if all the tab in a Tabpanel has already been activated?

Condor
28 Nov 2010, 11:26 PM
layoutOnTabChange:true.

xbboys
29 Nov 2010, 12:47 AM
Hi Condor,

Thanks. That did the trick and the contents are displaying properly when I click on the inactive tab. One more issue though. There are elements like radio button and check box in my tabs. I need to save the default selected value even though the user did not activate the tab.

Condor
29 Nov 2010, 1:11 AM
I don't see the problem... The radios and checkboxes are rendered, so you can set and get their value...

xbboys
29 Nov 2010, 1:32 AM
Condor,

I tried inspecting with Firebug and they seem to be rendered only when we click on the tab.

Condor
29 Nov 2010, 2:04 AM
Strange... deferredRender:false should force them to render!

(or are you using Ext 3.1 - in which case you might have to add a forceLayout:true to certain containers)

xbboys
29 Nov 2010, 4:22 PM
Yes, forceLayout:true to some of the containers solved my issue!! Thanks a lot Condor... :)

BTW, I am using Ext 3.2.