PDA

View Full Version : roll over button

sundvold
30 Dec 2010, 6:13 AM
I'm wondering how can i make a button text with a roll over position ?

thanks

mmullany
20 Jan 2011, 9:27 AM
Sund, we don't have hover effects added yet. For now, you'll have to add either a .hover class or a mouseover javascript handler yourself.

sundvold
20 Jan 2011, 9:32 AM
Sund, we don't have hover effects added yet. For now, you'll have to add either a .hover class or a mouseover javascript handler yourself.
thanks, i will add a .hover class.
I don't want to use any javascript

tenBoxelulley
8 Apr 2011, 2:55 PM
Hello EveryoneI have a section of my webpage that has numerous thumbnails. If I perform a roll over on each of the small thumbnail pictures located in one table, I want to display larger copies of that thumbnail in another table called "vmain".. I can do the roll over. But, I just cannot work out how display the second image in a different area from the thumbnailCan anyone help ?ThanksMike

mmullany
10 Apr 2011, 12:52 PM
You could probably hack a way to do this with pure CSS, but I would recommend that you just use JavaScript to do this.

sonia_sencha
11 Oct 2011, 3:30 AM
Hi! I have an imagen and i want to do a rollover, how and which is the code to put in general properties?

I marked "click action:custom javascript" and writed this on the screen: onMouseOut="asset://imagen_roll.png", but a yellow triangle icon appears.

Then i deleted that, and writed "bt1" in CSS ID and writed this code in "other:Custom CSS" bt1:hover{ background-image:"asset://imagen roll";}
and nothing.

How can i do a rollover???

Thanks ;)

arnebech
11 Oct 2011, 11:05 AM
One way to approach is to use the Project->Export->Head HTML field. You can put in e.g.

<style type="text/css">
#bt1:hover {
background-image: url('http://www.sencha.com/img/sencha-large.png');
}
</style>

Also note that you cannot use the "asset://" prefix for links here. That only works internally for now.