PDA

View Full Version : Help Icon in Panel Tools config

rebeccapeltz
4 Jan 2011, 11:01 AM
I am using the panel 'tools' help to display help messages. I can see that the graphic for this help is in a larger image (xt-3.2.1/resources/images/default/panel/tool-sprites.gif). Is there any way to get a copy of help image by itselft?

skirtle
4 Jan 2011, 3:32 PM
Combining them into a sprite like that it a more efficient use of resources. The tools do it by creating a DIV of exactly the right size and setting that big image as the background image, offset to show the correct tool. You can do exactly the same, see the CSS classes x-tool and x-tool-help.

If for some reason you really do need that image by itself, open up an image editor and cut it out.

rebeccapeltz
5 Jan 2011, 12:55 PM
Combining them into a sprite like that it a more efficient use of resources. The tools do it by creating a DIV of exactly the right size and setting that big image as the background image, offset to show the correct tool. You can do exactly the same, see the CSS classes x-tool and x-tool-help.

If for some reason you really do need that image by itself, open up an image editor and cut it out.

That answers my question