PDA

View Full Version : Preload images for iconCls

Mycoding
5 Jan 2011, 9:45 PM
Please give me advice.
I do map of Russia with Raphael + ExtJS.
I need to show gerd of region in iconCls,
for that i change iconCls.
But the matter is in so that in Google chrome some images are not shown
at first look and we need to renew page.
And in some other browers when we move cursor on region 1-3 seconds pass and only than appear
new iconCls.
The page is here http://vreshenie.ru/work/svg/map/11.html

I tried to do preload images like this

<script>
(function preload(){
var url = ['gerb/volgograd-obl.png','gerb/moscow-obl.png','gerb/astrakhan-obl.png','gerb/perm-obl.png','gerb/yaroslavl-obl.png','gerb/saratov-obl.png','gerb/tula-obl.png','gerb/oryol-obl.png','gerb/rep-karelia.png','gerb/tambov-obl.png','gerb/moscow-obl.png','gerb/yamal-nenetsia-auto-okr.png',
'gerb/murmansk-obl.png','gerb/tyumen-obl.png','gerb/kirov-obl.png','gerb/vologda-obl.png','gerb/belgorod-obl.png','gerb/lipetsk-obl.png','gerb/chelyabinsk-obl.png','gerb/chukotka.png','gerb/magadan-obl.png','gerb/tver-obl.png','gerb/kamchatka-krai.png',
'gerb/irkutsk-obl.png','gerb/novosibirsk-obl.png','gerb/buryatiya.png','gerb/krasnodar-kray.png','gerb/primorsky-krai.png','gerb/kaliningrad-obl.png','gerb/kabardino-balkaria.png','gerb/krasnoyarsk-krai.png','gerb/penza-obl.png','gerb/stavropol-kray.png','gerb/chita-obl.png','gerb/khabarovsky-kray.png',
'gerb/kostroma-obl.png','gerb/moscow.png','gerb/arkhangelsk-obl.png','gerb/novgorod-obl.png','gerb/orenburg-obl.png','gerb/pskov-obl.png','gerb/komi-rep.png','gerb/yugra.png','gerb/kalmykia.png',
'gerb/amur-obl.png','gerb/evreiskaya-auto-obl.png','gerb/leningrad-obl.png','gerb/smolensk-obl.png','gerb/sakhalin-obl.png','gerb/mordovia.png','gerb/omsk-obl.png','gerb/mari-el.png','gerb/saint-petersburg.png',
'gerb/samara-obl.png','gerb/kemerovo-obl.png','gerb/bashkortostan.png','gerb/rostov-obl.png','gerb/altai-krai.png','gerb/dagestan.png','gerb/karachay-cherkessia.png','gerb/kursk-obl.png','gerb/ryazan-obl.png',
'gerb/kaluga-obl.png','gerb/kurgan-obl.png','gerb/nizhny-novgorod.png','gerb/chuvashia.png','gerb/udmurtia.png','gerb/adygeya.png','gerb/altai-rep.png','gerb/chechnya.png','gerb/ingushetia.png',
'gerb/khakassia.png','gerb/north-ossetia-alania.png','gerb/sakha-yakutia.png','gerb/tatarstan.png','gerb/vladimiri-obl.png','gerb/tuva.png','gerb/voronezh-obl.png','gerb/tomsk-obl.png','gerb/ulyanovsk-obl.png',
'gerb/sverdlovsk-obl.png','gerb/ivanovo-obl.png','gerb/nenetsia.png'
],
image;

for(var i=0;i<url.lenght;i++){
image[i]= new Image();
image[i].src = url[i];
}
})();

</script>

But this way is not suit cause we set new css class not src.
I did two times preload images latter when did slideshows, but heere I don't
know how to fix.