PDA

View Full Version : need sencha touch consultant/advisor

jeffzamo
7 Jan 2011, 8:02 PM
We're currently putting together a prototype using Sencha Touch. We are looking for someone to answer basic Sencha Touch questions, demonstrate best practices and provide small code samples to help us get up to speed asap. All assistance would be via Skype. Private message me with hourly rate and s/t background if you are interested.

sdruckerfig
8 Jan 2011, 5:56 AM
I suggest that you take a look at the official instructor-led training course which is delivered both in-person and online:

http://training.figleaf.com/courses/senchatouch.cfm

Next class is Jan 27.

jeffzamo
8 Jan 2011, 5:32 PM
thanks for the suggestion. hopefully we will have our prototype up and running before the 27th so we are looking for help asap.

are there any sencha touch books or other training sites (other than the kitchen sink and docs) that we should be looking at?

thx!

jay@moduscreate.com
9 Jan 2011, 4:22 PM
thanks for the suggestion. hopefully we will have our prototype up and running before the 27th so we are looking for help asap.

are there any sencha touch books or other training sites (other than the kitchen sink and docs) that we should be looking at?

thx!

Hi Jeff,

There are a few screencasts available, but no books at the current time. I am working, along with my co-author Anthony DeMoss, am working on Sencha Touch in action. That won't be available for another 6+ months or so.