PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a Grid functionnality in Sencha Touch ?

Shijutv
9 Jan 2011, 1:24 AM
Hi All,

Can we get a grid in Sencha Touch ?

Any help would be appreciated
Shiju

mitchellsimoens
9 Jan 2011, 4:53 PM
3 options...

1) Wait for Sencha Touch 1.5 which will be released this summer (unless this gets bumped off the roadmap)
2) Create your own
3) Use mine :D

aleksf
10 Jan 2011, 10:48 AM
When I go to your examples page, they work but when I try to navigate from the grid or color picker using "Back" button, it does not work (iPhone 4). Any ideas?

mehul.makwana
12 May 2011, 11:45 PM
is there any link reference from where i can download the api and samples ?

Thanks,
Mehul

robertvonk
13 May 2011, 12:50 AM
Hi Mehul,

I would suggest to use the extensions of mitchell,
see his signature for the url of the demo
I'm currently using the touchgridpanel for my own project and it works fine

Robert

Dave Johnson
16 May 2011, 5:55 AM
I haven't used it yet, but I just found the source on github.
https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Also a link to a different thread with more info.
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?110780-Ext.ux.TouchGridPanel-v2.0b1

screamingweasel
5 Aug 2011, 3:45 PM
We have looked at the code created by Mitchell Simoens (http://simoens.org/Sencha-Projects/demos/), and it is very cool. However we need a few more specific features. Specifically

Ability to have more columns than appear on the screen and swipe to reveal those other columns. The column headers need to move along with the column data.
The ability to freeze columns, so when the user swipes to reveal more columns then one or more columns on the left are frozen (similar to Microsoft Excel)
This would need to still have the original features (sorting by clicking column header and paging).

We have an immediate need and would be willing to contract with someone on a freelance basis to complete this in a short time. Drop me an email at jbarnett @ s3itinc.com or respond to this thread and we can disucuss

Thanks

Edition1
11 Nov 2011, 1:36 AM
Hi All,

Thanks to Mitchell Simoens for the Grid in Sencha Touch.
But in real time, User wants more columns to display information..and to relate all this information, may b freeze some columns to see rest of column.

Like screamingweasel pointed, I am also looking for the kind of same functionality.

for that I tried to put 3 grid in Carousel, so that when user swipes , he will get next column of the report,
i.e 1st grid with column A and B, 2nd Grid with column C &D and 3rd Grid with column E&F.

Problem with this approach is that, as my data has many rows, user can scroll vertically, so if 1st grid scroll down pointing at 20th row, then the 2nd grid will be still at 1st row.
so the data shown is inconsistent.

I have found 1 solution on the forum to scroll 2 list simultaneously, but that is developed in Sencha Version 1.1.1 , and am not able to apply the same logic in the grid because of version change and many functions are not supported by the grid.

Is anybody there who can help or provide some pointers?

Many thanks in advance.

jiindal1988
6 Dec 2011, 10:51 PM
Hello, I have created a Grid, using Mitchell Simoens extension Ext.ux.touch.GridSummary, it works good for me.

The only issue which I am facing is of number of Columns. I have to display 6 columns in a grid.

How can i display 6 columns all together so that the display looks proper??

badgerb1
23 Mar 2012, 6:02 AM
Hi Mitchell,

The grid looks good, however, I can't seem to put it into a carousel or tabpanel. If I put it into a tabpanel, the title button shows up the the grid isn't displayed. If I put it in a carousel, it's just completely empty. If I put it in a normal panel, it shows up fine.

config would be something like this

{xtype:'tabpanel',
items:[
{
title:'TEST',
scrollable:true,
xtype:'touchgridpanel',
store:'TESTStore',
features:[
{
ftype:'Ext.ux.touch.grid.feature.Sorter',
launchFn:'initialize'