PDA

View Full Version : object dosent support this property or method

santoshsatav
11 Jan 2011, 1:37 AM
recently i encountered error object doesn't support this property or method when i try to run page on ie6 and firefox show nothing on page without showing error(white screen),when debugged through visual studio i got to code line

{f=true;var l=Ext.lib.Event;if(Ext.isIE){l.doRemove(window,"load",l._load)}}

where doremove shows error in ie6 , i am not understand reason behind error , can anybody help me,
thank you,

29unzz
11 Jan 2011, 3:04 AM
hi santos, can u tell me the detail of the case.. maybe a screen shot of what u're doing till got that error..

santoshsatav
11 Jan 2011, 3:22 AM
same page works on development machine,deployment machine has all necessary components to run, still i am getting errror
object dosent support this property or method when opened page in ie6 and firefox blank page apperes, no error ,

while opening page on ie6 it shows dialogue for debugging in visual studio when opened in vs it shows error on line previously posted.
its a plane simple extjs page.(:|

Condor
11 Jan 2011, 7:49 AM
Which Ext version are you using?

santoshsatav
12 Jan 2011, 9:32 PM
i am using ext 3.0 version

Condor
13 Jan 2011, 12:26 AM
Ext 3.0 still had a bug in it's Ext.onReady code that could cause it to fail if you are using frames in Internet Explorer.

Would it be possible to upgrade to Ext 3.2 or 3.3? Otherwise you would have to replace the EventManager code in Ext 3.0 with the one from 3.2.