PDA

View Full Version : Online filemanager that uploads json or xml file containing folder structure

renasis
19 Jan 2011, 6:59 AM
Hello,

I am working with a microcontroller with a webserver which has access to files on a sd card. The webserver has very limited resources & a slow connection. No ftp, but I do have a library to do file operations. I would like to browse the files on the sd card remotely from a pc via internet. I would upload a json or xml file from the microcontroller webserver. This file would represent the folder / file structure on the sd card. Any operations made to this file by the online filemanager would be made back at the microcontrolle webserver by issuing simple commands. The online filemanager would be either run on the client pc or another pc connected to the internet. I haven't used ExtJS before, but I have seen some articles on the internet. I particularly interested in the ability to be able to drag / drop elements on a tree. Does ExtJS have anything that could work in this fashion?

Thanks,

-ren

fay
19 Jan 2011, 8:50 AM
Take a look at the Reorder TreePanel (http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/dev/examples/tree/reorder.html) example to see how to drag/drop elements on a tree.

renasis
6 Feb 2011, 4:27 PM
Thanks for the reply! I will look into that.