openthesky7
20 Jan 2011, 11:27 AM
Two examples:

Panel:

new Ext.Panel({
items: [
{
scroll: 'vertial',
html: 'test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>END<br/>',
},
]
});

new Ext.TabPanel({
items: [
{
scroll: 'vertial',
html: 'test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>END<br/>',
},
]
});

When you scroll TabPanel it will not return to begin of content.

How to do it the same with Ext.Panel ? I assume that there is some property to do it....

AndreaCammarata
20 Jan 2011, 12:40 PM
Hi openthesky.
I see three error on your example.

Try to write your code in this way:

new Ext.TabPanel({
items: [{
scroll: 'vertical',
html: 'test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>test<br/>END<br/>'
}]
});

The scroll property is vertical and not vertial ;).
You had some unexpected ,.

Hope this helps.

openthesky7
20 Jan 2011, 12:51 PM
Works! :) Thanx! :)

Coding after 10 hours could be painful... ;)

AndreaCammarata
20 Jan 2011, 12:53 PM
I understand you ;).
You are welcome :)