PDA

View Full Version : Develop Game Application Issue

avishek1
24 Jan 2011, 5:22 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to develop a game application in sencha? I have attached one of the snapshot of my game requirement. It is similsr to hangman application but we have many other design issue like if one character is missed then it remove one part from the image.The missing character is display on single box structure. Character is to be chosen from printed label.

Ndunga for iPhone and android (touch) is a classic word guessing game. The mobile phone thinks of a word and you need to guess it by suggesting letters. The word to guess is represented by a row of boxes, giving the number of letters.

Thanks,

mitchellsimoens
24 Jan 2011, 7:29 AM
Of course it's possible.

AndreaCammarata
25 Jan 2011, 2:44 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to develop a game application in sencha? I have attached one of the snapshot of my game requirement. It is similsr to hangman application but we have many other design issue like if one character is missed then it remove one part from the image.The missing character is display on single box structure. Character is to be chosen from printed label.

Ndunga for iPhone and android (touch) is a classic word guessing game. The mobile phone thinks of a word and you need to guess it by suggesting letters. The word to guess is represented by a row of boxes, giving the number of letters.

Thanks,

Sure you can.
Try to look at this simple good game developed by Juris Vecvanags.

http://touchmahjong.mobi/app/

Hope this helps.