PDA

View Full Version : NestedList - Android - First "Touch" Error

ferneau
8 Feb 2011, 4:37 AM
Hello - I am using a nested list as the main/primary interaction widget in my application. When the app launches on an Android (with PhoneGap), the first "tap" on an item results in the item showing up as selected (it highlights) but no navigation occurs. I have to "re-tap" the item for navigation to occur.
If instead I tap on the container (i.e. where there isn't an item) and then tap on the item, everything works fine. This behavior does not occur when using my app within a std. web browser. Any thoughts?

ferneau
9 Feb 2011, 5:25 AM
OK - so some additional information is that the moment I touch the list entry - in the case where no navigation occurs but the item ends up being highlighted - I see the following from the Android log:

W/AudioFlinger( 72): write blocked for 233 msecs, 578 delayed writes, thread 0
xba28

(of course, the numbers change but that message only happens when the touch occurs).

What in the world is the correlation here? Does it have to do with a "click" sound from the Web page for a navigation not being successful and, therefore, the navigation never receives a "sound done" event for which it's waiting?

gary7au
9 Mar 2011, 4:13 AM
Unfortunately I don't have an answer to this post but wanted to add to it by saying that I am also getting the same thing happening but not with PhoneGap.

ferneau
9 Mar 2011, 5:10 AM
Gary - thank you for the follow-up. I have posted add'l info here:

Nested List Initial Selection Failure (BUG in Sencha Touch) (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?124606-Nested-List-Initial-Selection-Failure-(BUG-in-Sencha-Touch-))

I think it's time we moved this to the Sencha Touch Bug forum.

ferneau
15 Mar 2011, 5:21 PM
Gary have you found anything yet?