PDA

View Full Version : fullscreen propery value of false, tabpanel is not shown.

debtor1
15 Mar 2011, 1:31 AM
Because I want button bar to remain when the user connects with home screen icon in iphone.

I've changed tab2 example to have fullscreen property false.

But nothing is shown.

Is there any way to make button bar remain in this case?

Ext.setup({
icon: 'icon.png',
tabletStartupScreen: 'tablet_startup.png',
phoneStartupScreen: 'phone_startup.png',
glossOnIcon: false,
fullscreen: false,
onReady: function() {
var tabpanel = new Ext.TabPanel({
tabBar: {
dock: 'bottom',
layout: {
pack: 'center'
}
},
fullscreen: true,
ui: 'light',
cardSwitchAnimation: {
type: 'slide',
cover: true
},

defaults: {
scroll: 'vertical'
},
items: [{

Thanks so much in advance.

d5chris
15 Mar 2011, 2:15 PM
If you mean the safari button bar with the forward/back/bookmark buttons, i'm pretty sure there's no way you can have that bar appear when your website has been added to the home screen as an app icon. The idea is that when you do that, it is meant to look to the user as if they're using an app, not a website, so it hides the safari toolbars from view.

debtor1
15 Mar 2011, 6:06 PM
yes, I do mean that button bar.

But according to the sencha touch API documentation of Ext.setup, fullscreen property acts like following meta tag.

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />

I think when I set fullscreen to false in Ext.setup, button bar should remain.

setup( Object config ) : void
Sets up a page for use on a mobile device.
Parameters:
config : Object
Valid configurations are:
fullscreen - Boolean - Sets an appropriate meta tag for Apple devices to run in full-screen mode.
tabletStartupScreen - String - Startup screen to be used on an iPad. The image must be 768x1004 and in portrait orientation.
phoneStartupScreen - String - Startup screen to be used on an iPhone or iPod touch. The image must be 320x460 and in portrait orientation.
icon - Default icon to use. This will automatically apply to both tablets and phones. These should be 72x72.
tabletIcon - String - An icon for only tablets. (This config supersedes icon.) These should be 72x72.
phoneIcon - String - An icon for only phones. (This config supersedes icon.) These should be 57x57.
glossOnIcon - Boolean - Add gloss on icon on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
statusBarStyle - String - Sets the status bar style for fullscreen iPhone OS web apps. Valid options are default, black, or black-translucent.
onReady - Function - Function to be run when the DOM is ready.
scope - Scope - Scope for the onReady configuraiton to be run in.
Returns:
void

debtor1
17 Mar 2011, 12:36 AM
This is for guys like me...

Because I don't need to fullscreen, I've changed sencha-touch.js.

search with "apple-mobile-web-app-capable" and change the value of content to "no"

This will disable.... not a solution but a half workaround

ideodora
19 Mar 2011, 5:43 AM
thanks! I need to run my app in safari mode even if its launched from homescreen icon.
in this way, it is enable to connect with some social web services like Facebook
because they need to url_redirect for their authentications.

lcrockett
2 Nov 2011, 9:30 AM
Is there any update on this issue or is the only workaround still to just make the change in sencha-touch.js?