PDA

View Full Version : Basic .Net Help

TheOzzmanDPG
29 Mar 2011, 6:14 AM
I was wondering if someone could point me to or walk me through the basics of an ASP.net setup. Overall, I have a few examples running with a test app but I am looking for help with class access and general methodology. In the past, I used web services to access and serialize the data that was in the business layer of the application that I had worked on. Just wondering how everyone else was using .net. I know there must be a post on this already so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks.

brittongr
29 Mar 2011, 4:25 PM
I'm using WCF services to get and post data using extjs, here is (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1625500/jsonconvert-deserializeobject-and-d-wrapper-in-wcf/5242390#5242390) a configuration that may help you. Basicallly i have these projects:

UI.Web
Services
Business Components
Data Access

All aspx pages just contains the references of the scripts where resides the ui of the forms or grids, so the url of the stores and everything that load data from the servers are pointed to the .svc files that reside in the web project and references the services projects where is the contracts and services implementation.