PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] [FIXED-EXTJSIV-1092][b3] odd Grid behavior

Seana
14 Apr 2011, 11:24 AM
When playing with the simple MVC example (http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0-beta3/examples/app/simple/simple.html) I noticed when clicking on the "drop down" button on the e-mail column header causes the view to "wander" around a bit, repeated clicks cause more wandering to occur. This appears to happen anywhere the Grid control is up against the right hand side of the Browser.

Ugh, forgot to mention that I've tested with both Chrome 10 and Firefox 4 on Windows 7

mitchellsimoens
14 Apr 2011, 2:48 PM
Don't have a Windows machine here right now but I can say that it's working with Chrome 11 and Firefox 4 on Mac

evant
14 Apr 2011, 2:59 PM
Confirmed on Windows Chrome.

steffenk
14 Apr 2011, 3:00 PM
i can confirm this in chrome and windows, it happens in top right corner. Complete view jumps about 10 px to the left, see screenshot

steffenk
14 Apr 2011, 3:01 PM
struggling ...

here the right screenshot

aconran
14 Apr 2011, 3:20 PM
Confirmed. My guess is that its related to the menu going out of bounds of the visible browser viewport due to not abiding by its constraints.

The anchor element in the menu is gaining focus and the browser brings the element into view because its gained focus.

Seana
15 Apr 2011, 5:13 AM
Confirmed. My guess is that its related to the menu going out of bounds of the visible browser viewport due to not abiding by its constraints.

The anchor element in the menu is gaining focus and the browser brings the element into view because its gained focus.

That was my assumption on it as well, however it seems odd that it isn't happening on Mac. I'll give it a look when I have access to my Mac and Linux test boxes later today.

Seana
15 Apr 2011, 5:38 AM
Was able to make this happen with some of the B2 Examples as well so it looks like it's not a regression.

evant
24 Apr 2011, 10:38 PM
This should be resolved in the next release.