PDA

View Full Version : HiddenField Events

Graveworm
28 Apr 2011, 2:46 AM
Hi,

i have to listen to a event on a hiddenField that's triggered when the field value changed(load/setValue). The problem is that the 'valid' event never is triggered and the 'change' event is triggered when the hiddenField blurs. (What it never does^^).

I also tried it with a normal textField (hideMode: 'offsets', hidden: true) and it works, but i always get a layout problem.

Is there any listener or solution for this problem?

Greetings
Graveworm
(Sorry for the bad english, it's easier to read than to write...)

friend
28 Apr 2011, 4:00 AM
To do what you want, hidden: true seems to be the best option.

What sort of layout issues are you having and have you experimented with hideMode: 'visibility' and hideMode: 'display'?

Graveworm
28 Apr 2011, 4:59 AM
To do what you want, hidden: true seems to be the best option.

What sort of layout issues are you having and have you experimented with hideMode: 'visibility' and hideMode: 'display'?
Thanks for your reply!
Yes, i tried the hideModes but without success :(

It's a TabPanel in a Window, each tab is a formPanel. But only one tab is initalized on startup. All other tabs are dynamically generated and rendered (TabPanel.doLayout(false, true);) Normally the tabs are layouted with the "form"-layout, but (actual) two of them use the border-layout (both have a big grid inside). I need the hiddenField to load (load form/save Form) the grids data in it (iwant to use isDirty(), reset() etc).

Edit: when i use a textfield the centered grid has a width of 100% but there's a small white box on the right side and this (ca. 20px) are blank content (i inspected it with firebug). Because of this missing space the grid has a horizontal scollBar. With a hiddenfield the error doesn't occur.