PDA

View Full Version : Some questions..

tarikonen
20 Sep 2007, 1:45 AM
I'm testing Ext.nd solution and i have many question (i'm a bad javascript programmer)...

1) There is a method to validate fields before submit?

2) There is a method to display north layout? something like this:

init : function(){
this.ui = new Ext.nd.DominoUI({
---->>>>>>> north : {pageName: "Title"}, <<<<<<<----
uiOutline : {outlineName: "mainOutline"},
uiView : {viewName: "allreq", viewTitle: "All Requests"}
});
} // init

3) There is a saint who publishes a database of sufficiently complete example?

Thanks to all
Alex

Ronaldo
20 Sep 2007, 2:04 AM
Hi,

I suggest to take a look at the examples in the learning section. There's a form submit in the forms examples/API for example.

As for point 2, I dunno Domino, but there are decent layout examples.

Point 3, again, the examples have provided me with enough information to start using ext for me.

tarikonen
20 Sep 2007, 2:20 AM
Hi,

I suggest to take a look at the examples in the learning section. There's a form submit in the forms examples/API for example.

As for point 2, I dunno Domino, but there are decent layout examples.

Point 3, again, the examples have provided me with enough information to start using ext for me.

Hi Ronaldo, thank's for your response.

I have not found an example with form validation in the Documentation center, can you send me url?

For point 2 i'm finding a Domino example if possible, with ext (not ext.nd) i have already create a layout with north...

Point 3... ok for you, i'm not very smart with javascript :(( and i have already read learn section but without happening..

jratcliff
20 Sep 2007, 8:03 AM
For a sample db to download you can grab the one Rich blogged about yesterday:

http://www.rich-waters.com/blog/2007/09/extnd-sample-databases.html

Also, we still plan (even though we are a month or more behind schedule) on posting the demo.nsf db that has various samples on OpenNTF in the Ext.nd project.