PDA

View Full Version : [4.0.1] ComponentQuery does not like xtype with dots

enpasos
27 May 2011, 10:44 AM
Defining xtypes with dots did not work for me when using control function in controller.

Workaround: Do not use dots.

stevil
27 May 2011, 11:59 AM
Defining xtypes with dots did not work for me when using control function in controller.

Workaround: Do not use dots.

It would be nice to be able to use dots, so that the xtypes could mirror at least part of the namespaces we use without mashing it all into one "word".

stevil

LesJ
27 May 2011, 12:04 PM
It would be nice to be able to use dots, so that the xtypes could mirror at least part of the namespaces we use without mashing it all into one "word".

stevil

At least you should be able to escape dots in your query, but this doesn't work either.

stevil
27 May 2011, 12:46 PM
At least you should be able to escape dots in your query, but this doesn't work either.

Well, I imagine we could probably use other characters ([email protected]#$ etc) as separators...

stevil

Nickname
28 May 2011, 12:15 PM
Sencha Devs are thinking about dots see this Thread (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?132643-OPEN-EXTJSIV-1804-Ext.ComponentQuery.query%28%29-for-ItemId-s-xtypes-containing-.)

iesdeveloper
28 May 2011, 4:38 PM
After spending far too much time debugging this and fortunately finding this thread, we decided to settle on using hyphens...

i.e.

Ext.define('App.accounting.product.InfoPanel',
{
alias: 'widget.app-accounting-product-infopanel',
}