PDA

View Full Version : Rendering issues - meta tags??

parky128
31 May 2011, 8:56 AM
Hi,

I am looking for some advice on the sorts of things I need to do to give my app the best chance of rendering\sizing correctly on the various Android devices out there.

I started a thread here (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?133611-Display-issues-on-HTC-Android-handset) asking some initial questions on this front to which someone kindly replied and explained I was missing some meta tags in my html page.

The thing is, I haven't come across any guides to using meta tags in any of the Touch documentation. I fully understand its down to me as a developer to use these correctly, but I'm just not sure which ones I should be using!

Has anyone else out these encountered similar control sizing problems on the screen and if so would you mind sharing how you combatted these issues?

You will see in the post I have linked to above , there is a link to to my app with a demo username and password to login as.

Im using a HTC Wildfire, so if anyone knows of any major issues with Sencha Touch apps working on this then that may well answer a lot of my questions!

Thanks in advance