PDA

View Full Version : bottom tab custom img

Plkilroy
8 Jun 2011, 2:54 AM
Hi Im on my first web app, working on the bottom tab I wanted to change out the icon/images. I see the Orielly sample does this but how? Really appreciate some help! Thanks Paul

AndreaCammarata
8 Jun 2011, 7:56 AM
Hi Im on my first web app, working on the bottom tab I wanted to change out the icon/images. I see the Orielly sample does this but how? Really appreciate some help! Thanks Paul

Hi Pikilroy.
You hava no use SASS to include any additiona "pictos" (or other picture) you want.
I suggest you to take a deep look at this official Sencha video that explain you how to style your application.

Theming Sencha Touch (http://vimeo.com/17879651)

Hope this helps.

Plkilroy
9 Jun 2011, 5:09 AM
Thanks for you reply! Im on the right track. Ive been learning about scss and out putting css and have installed Ruby and Compass on my system (Win XP) and seems to startup correctly.

Hooking this all up is giving me some issues, maybe you could help me out!? At the moment I cannot run compass compile, error is: you must compile individual stylesheets from the project directory.

The first thing I need to know is that file structure is ok in config.rb, I am using standard code as posted.

Secondly is @import 'sencha-touch/default/all'; in application.scss file right also.

My App directory: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SenchaMobileTouch\app_theme\resources\scss\application.scss

config.rb

# Delineate the directory for our SASS/SCSS files (this directory)
sass_path = File.dirname(__FILE__)

# Delineate the CSS directory (under resources/css in this demo)
css_path = File.join(sass_path, "..", "css")

# Delinate the images directory
images_dir = File.join(sass_path, "..", "img")

# Load the sencha-touch framework
load File.join(sass_path, '..', '..', '..', '..', 'resources', 'themes')

# Specify the output style/environment
output_style = :compressed
environment = :production

Many Thanks Paul