PDA

View Full Version : Hi YAHOO.ext.ContentPanel

orhant
26 Dec 2006, 4:22 AM
Hi.
I want to create report system. Each reports have own parameter dialogbox and reports willbe shown diffrent tab system. Each reports dynamicly loaded. Can I assign diffrent Dialogbox for each tab and when i change active tab dialogbox destroyed or not?

Thanks.[/list]

tryanDLS
26 Dec 2006, 10:21 AM
You could build a new dialog for each tab on activation, but depending on how many you're going to build, it might be better to build one, and just change the body of the dialog for each tab. Dialog boxes are not destroyed when you close them - you have to do that yourself if you need to.

orhant
26 Dec 2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks .

I tried to build new dialog for each tab on activation.It's ok .But i have one problem. Assume tab1 active and dialogbox activeted. when I change active tab and chose tab2 and than go back tab1 dialogbox not active and not shown. At that point if I try to active tab1.dialogbox all form parameters reset.

I want to do something like this http://www.challenger.se/ (see comment and change tab and come back there is no change ) Is it posible to solve this problem.

tryanDLS
26 Dec 2006, 12:25 PM
I don't see any tabs on that page. If your form fields are being reset, it's probably b/c you recreate the dialog object every time you go back to the tab. You should only create it the 1st time and then when you go back, just show the existing dialog.

orhant
26 Dec 2006, 12:42 PM
Please look http://www.challenger.se/?post=346 There is two tab at top of the page.Start and Firefox therea are 7 comment click one of them an change tab please or click commet link bottom of the page and change tab start then tab firefox .

Orhan

tryanDLS
26 Dec 2006, 3:39 PM
I don't see the problem you describe. I click on Firefox then one of the comments. Click Start, then click Firefox again. The dialog that I opened is still displayed.

orhant
26 Dec 2006, 4:17 PM
That page is sample and not mine . I am trying to do something like that. Can u give some small example code. You can contact me at msn:orhan01@hotmail.com thaks.

tryanDLS
26 Dec 2006, 4:29 PM
Why don't you look at the code from that site? Or the numerous examples here?

orhant
28 Dec 2006, 2:55 PM
Hi

I created a very simple page using your example code. You can see My example http://www.malibakis.com/yui/examples/layout/complex.html . DialogBox on Center Panel. I have two problem.
When i set shadow: false i can't reach dialog box. I have solved with shadow: true prameter.

Second problem is that when change tab (click closeme then Center Panel) ,dialogbox not visible. But when you drag dialogbox and change tab and come back it is visible. Where is the problem.

Thanks.

tryanDLS
28 Dec 2006, 5:59 PM
The dialog is not visible when you switch tabs b/c you set modal:false - therefore it doesn't prevent interactions with the rest of the window. Since the dialog is rendered to the CenterPanel, it's hidden when the panel isn't visible.

I'm not sure what you mean about not reaching the dialog when shadow:false is set.

orhant
29 Dec 2006, 2:52 PM
I am not knowing good english.I apologize.
I test it in firefox and ie6. It?s run in firefox.No problem. But There are two problem in ie6.

I have dialogbox rendered to CenterPanel .When i push, Helloworld dialogbox is visible. And when i change Panel click Closeme dialogbox is not visible. It okey. There isn't the problem until here. But then i wantto came back to CenterPanel dialogbox is not visible . It should be visible since dialogbox

style="DISPLAY: block; Z-INDEX: 10001; LEFT: 449px; VISIBILITY: visible;WIDTH: 500px; TOP: 222px; HEIGHT: 300px">

Second I wanto understand while dialogbox is visible and you drag it dialogbox style properties changed

style="DISPLAY: block; Z-INDEX: 10001; LEFT: 417px; WIDTH: 500px; TOP: 222px; HEIGHT: 300px"> VISIBILITY: visible; removed and The problem isn't staying

orhant
30 Dec 2006, 1:06 PM
Helpme please..

orhant
30 Dec 2006, 3:16 PM
I thing I solved problem . I added
document.getElementById(this.id).style.visibility='inherit' to BasicDialog.js

You can see code below:

showEl : function(){
this.proxy.hide();
this.el.setXY(this.xy);
this.el.show();