PDA

View Full Version : Store limits on 25 records

martinbroos
15 Jun 2011, 2:28 AM
Hi

I have a store which loads a ajax request with about 3000 records. But only 25 get saved in the store ...

When i enable paging plugin it works and it loads 25 more records. Not sure if it does this offline or online.

My problem with this is from another view i need to search the complete store for an id. But of course it looks only in that 25 records that are in the store the first time. So null records get returned.

How can i get the store to fill with all records or how can i search the store remotely like paging plugin does?

Thanks in advance

martinbroos
15 Jun 2011, 4:36 AM
Managed to get the data remotely by doing a ajax call.

But still like to have this data offline availible. And its weird that a store only holds 25 records by default.

Any suggestions?

martinbroos
17 Jun 2011, 5:49 AM
Found out it automaticly inserts limit 25 and start in the query string. So if your webservice handles this query string like mine did it will limit the result on 25.

You can overrule it by giving your on limit in query string or for all record use an other variable or blank it. But i found out that its better to leave it. When a store gets filled with 4000 items it isn't going to perform well. Everything is really slow.

I just wish their was a way to load all data in a store but not display all of it so you don't have to go online to search some customer info for example. Its impossible to make a fully offline app this way...