View Full Version : Compass Compile Error from following intro

26 Jun 2011, 8:33 PM
I'm new to Sencha theming and I followed this tutorial:

but I'm getting this error:

$ compass compile
error application.scss (Line 6: File to import not found or unreadable: sencha-touch/default/all.
Load paths:
Sass::SyntaxError on line 6 of /Users/me/Dropbox/Sites/senchatouch/MyBeginnings/resources/scss/application.scss: File to import not found or unreadable: sencha-touch/default/all.
Load paths:

Run with --trace to see the full backtrace

I've done a few queries and looked a few other forums but haven't been able to find anything specific to this issue. I did find a few things relating to using the compass_init.rb file to bind file directories in compass, which would fix my error, but I don't know how to do that.

says that compass should automatically include compass_init.rb if I include the file in the base directory, but that doesn't work either.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

12 Aug 2011, 5:03 AM
Have you been able to find a solution for this? I've been trying to figure out how to compile my own theme for 1.5 days. None of the tutorials that I've found actually work.

14 Aug 2011, 1:18 PM
I copied the "themes" folder from ~lib/touch/resources

to my custom folder ~public/resources/

then I changed the config.rb to:

load File.join(sass_path, '..', 'themes')

and finally referenced the new ccs in the index.html and commented-out the sencha-touch.css

that's the only solution that worked for me

28 Feb 2012, 12:32 AM
Sorry please the themes folder in ~lib/touch/resources path is that in the Sencha touch folder or in the sencha folder my app folder?