PDA

View Full Version : Load Application very slow.

anpegar
28 Jul 2011, 9:28 AM
Hi, I'm building a big application and I wonder if I'm doing fine, the problem is that the application takes a long time to load. The load of application is very slow.

I do not use components 'xtype' because I have a proper framework for developing applications with ExtJS + PL/SQL + XML. The components of the application is written in xml + xslt and through a procedure pl/sql statements are transformed into ExtJS.
The result you can see in the attached myCode.txt.

I attached the source code of my page that you see it.

This is my application.

Thanks in advanced.

anpegar
28 Jul 2011, 10:17 PM
Any ideas or comments?
Thanks.

mcadirci
28 Jul 2011, 10:44 PM
The more html elements you have the slower your application loads. Try keeping HTML elements data at javascript objects and add them when they will become visible (like add them at panel's expand function).

This will reduce your load time, but the main idea should be keeping app simple and lazy as much as possible.
If user don't need to see 5 panel (at your example image) at same time and there is no interaction between them, then build seperate pages. This will both improve user experiance and reduce loading time.

In short way you can't load 2 panels faster than one. If I were you, I would break the page in to 6 pages.

* Having xtypes instead of constructed objects have a little advantage, then will be constructed when needed.

anpegar
28 Jul 2011, 10:53 PM
Thank you for your, reply. I will try to implement your solution.