rev 1.1.0
Platform tested against:

Desktop Safari 5.0.5 on Mac
iOS 4.3.3 iPod Touch Safari
Firefox 5.0 on Mac
Camino 2.0.6 on Mac
Internet Explorer 6.0 SP3 on XP
Description:

Modified the Working with Forms screencast project to use TabPanel from Intro to Layouts. In app/views/Viewport.js line 9, when I change
items: [ App.views.tab1.listPanel ] to
items: [ App.views.tab1.viewport ], it renders fine on desktop Safari, but fails to render the list (the tabs still render) on iPod touch until I physically rotate the iPod. Neither code renders on Firefox, Camino nor IE.
Test Case:
Download and unzip the attachment sbug.zip.
Download and unzip sencha-touch-1.1.0.zip and place as a peer folder to sbug/app.

sbug/
app/

index.html

sencha-touch-1.1.0/

Go to /sbug/index.html in the tested browsers.

[In iPod] Rotate device.

The result that was expected:

Although the framework is intended for mobiles, I figured desktop browsers could still use it. I could quickly test on Safari desktop, then later verify on iPod touch.
I expected the list to render immediately on the iPod as it did on the Safari desktop.
The result that occurs instead:

Only the tabs render on the iPod until physically rotated, then navigation works as expected.
Nothing at all renders on the above desktop browsers except Safari.
Debugging already done:

Isolated it to the change from Ext.List to Ext.Panel.
Reference Post:#2

(http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?142948-Between-Layout-and-MVC-screencasts&p=635621&viewfull=1#post635621)If this is not a bug, please explain what I am doing wrong, and what to do to fix it. I've been wanting to adopt Ext/Sencha for years.

Thank you.