PDA

View Full Version : How to target/link another tab from the bottom tab panel?

Allan.Sormani
9 Sep 2011, 9:40 AM
I'm looking for a method/way to be able to create a link or button within the content on a particular tab to point to another tab. Example: Lets say I have my home tab, and this tabs has some html content (<p> <div> etc...) and I have a link in here. I want to final user to be able to tap that link so he will be send to another tab's content that its also available on the bottom tab bar panel.

It's possible or not... and if is, how can be implemented ?

MrSlayer
11 Sep 2011, 5:51 AM
Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but if you take a look at this site (http://www.onlinesolutionsdevelopment.com/blog/mobile-development/creating-a-sencha-touch-mvc-application-from-scratch-part-3/) there is a section titled "Calling a controller action using an HTML link".

In that example, they just use an anchor tag with the href attribute set to "#controller/action", where controller/action routes to your specific content.

Allan.Sormani
20 Sep 2011, 3:13 PM
Tutorial works perfectly.

I tried to apply the same thing against a TabPanel but it didnt work at all. Could you or someone tell me how to do such thing against the bottom buttons on a tab bar (TabPanel) ??

nagwww
30 Oct 2011, 8:37 PM
Hi,
I have the same problem.

A TabPanel with ( Tab1, Tab2, Tab3)

How can i have a link to Tab3 ? from a different panel

TKs. Nag