PDA

View Full Version : Ext.nd.ed question

zeus
6 Oct 2007, 7:51 AM
(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

Gavin your fix , help me a lot, really. Now I can use one level categorized..and the format date it's ok. So all good. Thank you.

but I have 3 problems :

1) I can see,expand,collapse, only 1 category.(in lotus I have 2 or 3 and I see only the first)
2) The total of column, for category no appear (not so important this problem)
3) The search button in the view, doesn't work, even no result and no error message.
(the only error I can see is with firefox : "this paging has no property"
marking in blue these lines of the entire code:

this.getViewDesign();},createSearch:function(toolbar){this.searchField=new Ext.form.TextField({blankText:"Search view...",name:"extnd-vw-search",width:100});toolbar.addSeparator();toolbar.addField(this.searchField);toolbar.addButton({text:"Search",scope:this,handler:this.handleViewSearch});toolbar.addSeparator();},handleViewSearch:function(){var qry=this.searchField.getValue();var tb=(this.searchInPagingToolbar)?this.paging:this.toolbar;if(!this.isSearching){this.oldDataSource=this.grid.getDataSource();var viewEntry=Ext.data.Record.create(this.dominoView.recordConfig);var viewEntryReader=new Ext.nd.data.DominoViewXmlReader(this.dominoView.meta,viewEntry);var ds=new Ext.nd.data.DominoViewStore({proxy:new Ext.data.HttpProxy({url:Ext.nd.extndUrl+'($Ext.nd.SearchView)?OpenAgent',method:"GET"}),baseParams:{db:"/"+Ext.nd.Session.CurrentDatabase.FilePath,vw:this.viewName},reader:viewEntryReader,remoteSort:false});this.grid.reconfigure(ds,this.grid.getColumnModel());this.paging.unbind(this.oldDataSource);this.paging.bind(ds);this.isSearching=true;this.clearSearchButton=tb.addButton({text:"Clear Results",scope:this,handler:this.handleClearSearch});}

I use the original alpha 2 rev.1 + your extended.js (great job , thank you)

hope you can help me. (i'm not a java guru :">)

s_redko
9 Oct 2007, 12:29 AM
See: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71176#post71176

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

Gavin your fix , help me a lot, really. Now I can use one level categorized..and the format date it's ok. So all good. Thank you.

but I have 3 problems :

1) I can see,expand,collapse, only 1 category.(in lotus I have 2 or 3 and I see only the first)
2) The total of column, for category no appear (not so important this problem)
3) The search button in the view, doesn't work, even no result and no error message.
(the only error I can see is with firefox : "this paging has no property"
marking in blue these lines of the entire code:

this.getViewDesign();},createSearch:function(toolbar){this.searchField=new Ext.form.TextField({blankText:"Search view...",name:"extnd-vw-search",width:100});toolbar.addSeparator();toolbar.addField(this.searchField);toolbar.addButton({text:"Search",scope:this,handler:this.handleViewSearch});toolbar.addSeparator();},handleViewSearch:function(){var qry=this.searchField.getValue();var tb=(this.searchInPagingToolbar)?this.paging:this.toolbar;if(!this.isSearching){this.oldDataSource=this.grid.getDataSource();var viewEntry=Ext.data.Record.create(this.dominoView.recordConfig);var viewEntryReader=new Ext.nd.data.DominoViewXmlReader(this.dominoView.meta,viewEntry);var ds=new Ext.nd.data.DominoViewStore({proxy:new Ext.data.HttpProxy({url:Ext.nd.extndUrl+'($Ext.nd.SearchView)?OpenAgent',method:"GET"}),baseParams:{db:"/"+Ext.nd.Session.CurrentDatabase.FilePath,vw:this.viewName},reader:viewEntryReader,remoteSort:false});this.grid.reconfigure(ds,this.grid.getColumnModel());this.paging.unbind(this.oldDataSource);this.paging.bind(ds);this.isSearching=true;this.clearSearchButton=tb.addButton({text:"Clear Results",scope:this,handler:this.handleClearSearch});}

I use the original alpha 2 rev.1 + your extended.js (great job , thank you)

hope you can help me. (i'm not a java guru :">)