PDA

View Full Version : Google+ Sencha Touch App by SIMACS

AndreaCammarata
15 Sep 2011, 6:10 PM
Hey guys.
As you already know for sure, Google released some hours ago some Google+ API, so I decided to create really fast a Sencha Touch application to test them out and they works really great.
Here I post a picture of the Activities view.
The application is almost completed (layout apart), and I think I will release on github for free to help you with Sencha Touch development.

At the moment the application features are:

Request and complete the OAuth2 authentication process.
Display the public Activities showing actors avatars, pictures and video attachments.
Display the user informations.
I will complete it in these days.
Here's the work in progress screen:

jayrobinson
15 Sep 2011, 7:47 PM
Great work, Andrea!

Now if only we had some kind of gallery where you could showcase your apps... ;)

AndreaCammarata
15 Sep 2011, 11:12 PM
Hey Jay.
Thank you for your feedback ;)

Well, your is not not a bad idea...I will follow your suggest event if, unfortunetely, most of them are still covered by NDA.

AndreaCammarata
18 Sep 2011, 11:48 PM
Ok, the application is almost complete, even if, at the moment, Google+ API are very very limited and with some tiny bugs that I'm going to report to the Google developers group.

However, I'm going to post a new video (maybe this evening) that will show what you can actually do with the application and it will be improved as fast enought as Google will provide some new great API methods :)

dawesi
25 Feb 2013, 10:55 PM
It would be great if the app was able to switch between the various Sencha regional communities from a settings page.

Then I could select Sencha Asia Pacific Region G+ community and look at that.

dawesi
25 Feb 2013, 11:36 PM
It would be great if the app was able to switch between the various Sencha regional communities from a settings page.<br><br>Then I could select Sencha Asia Pacific Region G+ community and look at that.