PDA

View Full Version : simple question: Radar chart 3 series limitation?

FlaminPhoenix
23 Sep 2011, 3:46 AM
Im trying to use a radar chart with more than 3 series, and I get a javascript error, with my layouting thrown out of the window.

Is there a limit to the radar charts' series as of now? All of the examples from the Ext site, including the documentation has only 3 series .. Im guessing this is a limitation imposed by sencha? Or is it a bug?

FlaminPhoenix
25 Sep 2011, 10:31 PM
as usual.. people post in the forum, and no one answers.. great going Sencha!

skirtle
26 Sep 2011, 3:37 AM
Im trying to use a radar chart with more than 3 series, and I get a javascript error

Could you please post your code, or at least the error message?

All of the examples from the Ext site, including the documentation has only 3 series

I took the example in the documentation and enabled the fourth data series - it seemed to work fine for me. You haven't mentioned which ExtJS version or browsers you've tried so it's little difficult to check whether there's a bug for a particular combination.

as usual.. people post in the forum, and no one answers.. great going Sencha!

I don't think this is fair criticism. This is a community forum manned by volunteers, if you want rapid support from Sencha then you should pay for premium support. Once you factor in timezones and weekends your question actually hasn't been active for very long.

I'm afraid there are relatively few community members who actually contribute answers on the forums and we struggle to keep on top of so many questions. I share your view that it's undesirable for questions to go unanswered. It would be much appreciated if you could spare some time to help answer other people's questions.