PDA

View Full Version : ExNd layout changes

captainm1uk
10 Oct 2007, 6:54 AM
Hi

I have installed and running extnd alpha 2 rev 1 and have a question. I am trying to play around with the layout and have found the js file which is DominoUI. I have made changed to both this and the -min file but the changes don't show up - am I editing the correct file ?

I have changed some of the sizes and changed some animation from false to true

The changes are pulled from extnd-all so making changes there will show when refreshed

captainm1uk
10 Oct 2007, 7:49 AM
Update

Looked at a previous post and passed the changes in the onLoad event which worked a treat. The thing is I put a new west region in and it passed it ok to the dominoui but the old one is showing underneath
ie
Placed this is the load event
this.ui=new Ext.nd.DominoUI({
west : {
titlebar : true,
split : true,
collapsible : true,
margins:'0 0 0 5',
width : 200,
minSize : 175,
maxSize : 400,
autoScroll : true,
animate: true
}
So when previewed, the bar collapsed but the existing bar from the dominoui showed behind.

tarikonen
10 Oct 2007, 8:28 AM
Hi captainm1uk, i have a similar problem, i'm trying to put north in layout but without success... i have modified DominoUI-min.js to add north but i don't see any effect.
Any idea?

Dominoble
10 Oct 2007, 10:24 AM
Have you refreshed the javascript files in the extnd_a2r1.nsf database?

mth96a
10 Oct 2007, 10:28 AM
in the html header or you can change the extnd-all

captainm1uk
10 Oct 2007, 11:06 AM
I have refreshed the dominoui and no change

I have added an on load event as per jratcliff solution and it loaded - it is just that the existing content is behind the new one

captainm1uk
10 Oct 2007, 2:57 PM
Fixed - thanks to mth96a it is referenced in the extnd-all - changed this and worked fine