PDA

View Full Version : Change collapsed panel title color

preaction
27 Sep 2011, 8:39 AM
I have a left-side panel in a border layout that is allowed to be collapsed. However, the header on the panel has a black background, and when collapsed, the panel's title is also black. I've scanned the code and cannot seem to find where a config for changing the color of the title.

Is there a way to change what color the SVG text gets rendered as?

skirtle
28 Sep 2011, 1:29 AM
What have you done to make them black in the first place? By default everything is blue.

preaction
28 Sep 2011, 7:14 AM
Some CSS rules on .x-panel-header and .x-panel-header-default in an included stylesheet. Is there another way to change the colors?

skirtle
28 Sep 2011, 7:36 AM
Using the theming tools is more reliable. You may well find that your changes don't work in some browsers (IE6-8 in particular).

Sticking with the CSS approach you already have, I think we'll need the relevant CSS rules if we're going to help you fix it.

Which browsers are you testing this in?

preaction
28 Sep 2011, 2:37 PM
In making a test case to show, I figured out where my predecessor went wrong. In order to color the text and have it apply to the SVG rotated text in Firefox, I had to alter the .x-panel-header-text class. I have no idea which class he found that somehow applied to the horizonal title but not the rotated one. The fill() parameter on the SVG threw me, since I couldn't figure out where it came from.

Thanks for the reply.