PDA

View Full Version : jsbuilder for extjs 4 app

jeromer
30 Sep 2011, 12:54 PM
I've tried using the build tool but the generated code for the application does not work. I just get a blank screen. In the FireFox javascript console I get the following over and over again..
line 1514 point to this

/** * @private * Returns an accessor function for the given property string. Gives support for properties such as the following: * 'someProperty' * 'some.property' * 'some["property"]' * This is used by buildExtractors to create optimized extractor functions when casting raw data into model instances. */ createAccessor: function() { var re = /[\[\.]/; return function(expr) { if (Ext.isEmpty(expr)) { return Ext.emptyFn; } if (Ext.isFunction(expr)) { return expr; } if (this.useSimpleAccessors !== true) { var i = String(expr).search(re); if (i >= 0) { return Ext.functionFactory('obj', 'return obj' + (i > 0 ? '.' : '') + expr); } } return function(obj) { return obj[expr]; }; }; }()});

which is a function of this

Ext.define('Ext.data.reader.Json', { extend: 'Ext.data.reader.Reader', alternateClassName: 'Ext.data.JsonReader', alias : 'reader.json',

line 22191 point to this

/** * Returns the value of the given field * @param {String} fieldName The field to fetch the value for * @return {Mixed} The value */ get: function(field) { return this[this.persistanceProperty][field]; }

which is a function of this

* * <p>A Store is just a collection of Model instances - usually loaded from a server somewhere. Store can also maintain * a set of added, updated and removed Model instances to be synchronized with the server via the Proxy. See the * {@link Ext.data.Store Store docs} for more information on Stores.</p> * * @constructor * @param {Object} data An object containing keys corresponding to this model's fields, and their associated values * @param {Number} id Optional unique ID to assign to this model instance */Ext.define('Ext.data.Model', { alternateClassName: 'Ext.data.Record', mixins: { observable: 'Ext.util.Observable' }, requires: [ 'Ext.ModelManager', 'Ext.data.Field', 'Ext.data.Errors', 'Ext.data.Operation', 'Ext.data.validations', 'Ext.data.proxy.Ajax', 'Ext.util.MixedCollection' ]

Anyone else have same experience?