PDA

View Full Version : [INFOREQ] [4.0.6] DirectStore loadMask hacks bugging

robincasey
4 Oct 2011, 12:32 PM
There are some //hacks (I believe related to [EXTJSIV-3638]), which are not working well. - This was not issueing in 4.0.2a.

In my setup, I have an East Region holding 3 children with Flex. The 2nd child is a Grid with an autoLoaded DirectStore. There now is a mask that will not remove after the store has loaded. Also is it displaying (massive) mispositioning.

I have no clue what's going on here :-?

I can only remove the mask from the store if I call the mask() on it, and only then the unmask() works.

Even when overwriting these methods, its masking:
Ext.data.Store.prototype.mask = Ext.emptyFn;
Ext.data.Store.prototype.unmask = Ext.emptyFn;

I cannot provide code/testcase for this.

evant
4 Oct 2011, 8:39 PM
I have no clue what's going on here

Without being able to see some code, neither do I! ;)

robincasey
4 Oct 2011, 11:35 PM
The needed mask() call is needed as unmask() needs masked = true to be set. Somehow this seems not to be set in this case.
As the Store.js 4.0.6 code contains new //HACKS for loadMask support, I am trusting somebody will review these again.

I will later (shortly) look into a code example, but rather only spend time on this when this Ext code "looks final".

robincasey
13 Oct 2011, 12:11 PM
Without being able to see some code, neither do I! ;)
Okay, found the trigger for my issue. :) The panel holding the grid is rendered with hidden:true. This creates an issue when the store is loaded, resulting the loadmask not to be removed. This is revealed when the panel becomes unhidden.

FYI: I have borderLayout > collapsible east > collapsible gridpanel (2nd child of 3 flex items) > directstore with autoload