PDA

View Full Version : Another Mask issue in 4.0.6

rottaway
20 Oct 2011, 9:30 AM
Seems there are a lot of (load) mask related bugs popping up for 4.0.6. I have an example of failure too.

So I have an Accordion layout, with 3 grid Panels within. When I select an item in the first grid the second grid panel is expanded, and likewise when I select an item in the second grid the third is expanded. Once I have clicked an item in the first grid and the second is opened and displayed, if I go back to the first grid and select another item the loading mask for the second grid is being displayed floating over the whole UI. It should display in the grid itself! The same happens if I go to the third panel by selecting an item in the second grid, then go back to the second grid and select another item.

I changed versions from 4.0.6 to 4.0.2a and the unexpected behavior went away, so this bug occurs sometime after that 4.0.2a release. From other bug reports I imagine it's new in 4.0.6. Let me know if I can be of more assistance here. Thanks!

MrSparks
20 Oct 2011, 11:08 AM
FYI: 4.0.7 has just been released

http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/download/

rottaway
20 Oct 2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the info and link.

I tried 4.0.7, the issue is still there though the mask flashes more briefly. Also, now the row numbering plugin seems to have issues and the row # column in the grids get's elongated so that the columns and column headers are offset from one another. If I click one of the column headers to reverse sort order the grid redraws and looks normal.

For now I'm going to have to stick with 4.0.2a, even though it doesn't remove the column header sort image even when sorting and such is disabled. It's a small price to pay for having things work.