PDA

View Full Version : What are the required folders and files for ExtjS 4

McGaha
26 Oct 2011, 4:59 AM
I recently upgraded to Ext4. Just downloaded 4.0.7 this morning. I'm curious what are the absolute required folder and files needed to run with Ext. I know the ext-all.js is the minimum or ext-all-debug.js. But what about all the theming widgets and buttons and scroll bars, etc...

The download has the folders listed below as well as about half dozen .js files:

build
builds
docs
examples
jsbuilder
locale
pkgs
resouirces
src
welcome

Anyone know the required resources?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Toady
26 Oct 2011, 1:55 PM
ext-all.css file - all the styling you need
ext-all.js - all the js you need

or if you are just using ext-core or dynamic loading/SDK Tools the js you need is
ext.js ( and anything dynamically loaded )

McGaha
31 Oct 2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks much. I have setup the project with only these and all seems to run and look great.

mgulden
6 Nov 2013, 5:32 AM
How about the images that ExtJs uses. Do we need to include them also?

khatuido
7 Nov 2013, 5:16 AM
yes you need take the images in the same theme you have choosen.

in resources folder, you have differents themes, with the images folders. Just take the one you want.

Tim Toady
7 Nov 2013, 1:25 PM
This thread is over two years old. At this point, you should be using Sencha Cmd. The command "sencha app build" will create a production application for you. It will place all the required files in a production folder for you that is only a couple megs for a very basic application. There may be a few things you can prune out beyond that, but I fail to see the point at that size. Your web page will only load what it is needed.