View Full Version : iconCls for tabs?

3 Nov 2011, 10:31 AM
I guess, everyone is still waiting for their invitations... :-)

Quick question: added a TabPanel, Designer automatically created 3 tabs for me, but there is no way to assign a iconCls for them. Am I missing something?

Just wanted to say, that Designer 2 looks great. There are some rough edges, of course, but it allows you to quickly create a UI prototype and polish it later if needed. I was very skeptical about using designer, but your presentation on the conference just rocked! Great job, guys!

8 Nov 2011, 3:12 PM
Thanks for the kind words. We have so much to do but I'm glad your liking what we have so far.

iconCls should be there it's a bug. Checking to make sure it's captured in jira

8 Nov 2011, 5:39 PM
Thanks for reporting the issue! We've got this tracked internally and it's already fixed in the latest dev code.

(DSGNR-871 for internal reference)

9 Nov 2011, 6:20 AM
Thanks, guys! Will be looking for that in the next build.

9 Nov 2011, 4:26 PM
The new build was just posted online, fire up Designer 2 and it will update automatically.

1 Dec 2011, 5:01 PM
I just updated to build 165 and I don't see any iconCls options yet. Is anybody else seeing iconCls options for TabPanel in the latest Designer 2?

I know you guys are working hard to give us a great product and we all appreciate it. Just trying to figure out what works in designer and what I need to apply diffs to once I export the project.

2 Dec 2011, 8:55 AM
Hi aoathout,

Are you using Ext4 or Touch?

In Touch you need to dock the tabbar to bottom to configure iconCls.

In Ext4, you need to use tabconfig child to configure iconCls

2 Dec 2011, 9:38 AM
That did it. I was setting my tabpanel dock bottom, not the tabbar. Docking tabbar bottom fixed it.