PDA

View Full Version : Preloading bar for another project

I3D
17 Nov 2011, 4:16 PM
Hey Guys

So I saw the preloading bar video, now if I include this preloading in the same project file, then i'll have to wait for the file to load before the loading bar does, so the best way to go about this is to have two separate projects one for preloading bar and the other for the actual project. question is how can i repeat the preloading bar until the other project is loaded?

Cheers

arnebech
21 Nov 2011, 10:38 AM
Currently the projects initializes/starts when the window fires the 'load' event

window.addEventListener('load', ....

Perhaps what you want to do is to make sure the main project is not loaded before the preload project is running and/or changing when the project starts.

I3D
21 Nov 2011, 2:25 PM
anks Arne

Is there a reference documentation for sencha API? the documentation barely touches on the custome JS access.

Thanks

arnebech
21 Nov 2011, 2:29 PM
We consider the exported JS to be private for now (e.g. not documented and subject to change), but since it is all javascript you could potentially read and understand the code yourself.

I3D
21 Nov 2011, 2:33 PM
Ok thanks for the explanation :)

BTW I have worked on Hype and MotionComposer and honestly I'm pretty impressed with Sencha Animate. well done guys, there are room for improvements for sure, but so far it's much better than the above ones, especially when it comes to speed of execution when running off a mobile browser.