PDA

View Full Version : [2.0??][FIXED] Ext.form.HtmlEditor - can't change height

israelws
18 Oct 2007, 4:21 AM
Great version of Ext !!!

I nest a form inside a tab, one of the fields is HtmlEditor. It comes with a predifined/defualt hieght and when I set a value in the configuration it wont change.

One other issue: as i mentioned, the form is nested inside a tab panel, and since the form height is bigger than the tab, the vertical scroll bar apear, but when I scroll down, only the background scrolls and the fields stays in the same place.

Thanks,

I.W

mystix
18 Oct 2007, 4:59 AM
pls post details as per 13985. thanks.

jove4015
23 Jun 2008, 7:20 AM
Anyone ever figure this out? I'm having the exact same problem, the HTMLEditor is used inside a grid in a tab panel (I know, sounds complicated)... Anyway the editor is always 400 px tall or so (seems to be the height of the tabpanel, which really doesn't work), even though I say 100px tall in the HTMLEditor's config.

One small piece of a very large app, it would probably take a good 3 hours to extract it out into a working example. If no one has figured it out maybe this weekend I can go through all the effort...

andyn3
9 Jul 2008, 11:56 PM
I had the same problem, also setting a width did the trick!

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20757

brian.moeskau
10 Jul 2008, 12:45 AM
This is fixed in SVN -- it should now respect the height config properly even when the width config is not used (e.g., if you use anchor instead).