PDA

View Full Version : Insert TabItem between two other TabItems..

ko0kiE
18 Oct 2007, 8:50 AM
Hi,

As the title says I want to insert a TabItem between two others.. but as far as I'm concerned there is no "insertBefore" method for the TabPanel like the TreeNode has..

Is there an easy way to do this? :-? I just could imagine a 'dirty' solution with using deleteTab/addTab..

thanks in advance

tryanDLS
18 Oct 2007, 10:45 AM
There's no built-in way to do it, and addTab won't help b/c it only appends to the collection. That being said, you might be able to create an insertTabItem func that inserts into the items collection rather than appending. It also need to do the other stuff that addTabItem does.

Animal
18 Oct 2007, 12:39 PM
Ext 2 supports this!

ko0kiE
19 Oct 2007, 7:08 AM
There's no built-in way to do it, and addTab won't help b/c it only appends to the collection. That being said, you might be able to create an insertTabItem func that inserts into the items collection rather than appending. It also need to do the other stuff that addTabItem does.

it's pretty obvious that it won't work with ONLY addTab.. I was talking about comibining it with deleteTab.. but it seems It's already done, hence I will check out extjs 2.0... thanks for help!