PDA

View Full Version : Animation behaving differently on Android phones vs iPhone & Chrome

sthodla
1 Dec 2011, 5:29 AM
Noticed a number of issues yesterday and I think it's a bug.

Created 3 scenes, each with an animation that runs once and a hotspot that shows up at the last keyframe that contains an action to move to the next scene (to simulate a mobile UI).

Bug # 1: The first problem I'm running into is that in the second scene, after the animation completes - instead of staying in the last frame, it jumps back to the first frame of the timeline and it does this only when viewed on an Android phone (Both Galaxy S2 & Nexus S). I've viewed the exported project in Chrome on the desktop & on an iPhone and don't get the same issue.

Bug # 2: To indicate where the hotspot is, I'm using a transparent circle shape that shows up at the end of each scene's animation timeline. On the android browser, this transparent circle shape shows up in Keyframe #1 rather than at the end of the animation. I've viewed the exported project in Chrome on the desktop & on an iPhone and don't get the same issue.

CaliLuke
1 Dec 2011, 9:18 AM
Can you upload an example that we can use to diagnose the problem?

quantra
11 Dec 2011, 6:08 AM
I tried 2 scenes; clicking on a text on the first one go to the 2nd, in the 2nd another text redirect to the first scene, but nothing ,the scene stop there putting a blank screen background in chrome.

Is there a solution to include the html generated in eclipse? I tried to put the entire code in the index.html file ../resources/www.. but nothing when I launch the AVD does not apper nothing how is it possible to include it?

Thanks