PDA

View Full Version : HtmlEditor resize problem when given in % also desktop screen auto resize not woking

rushi2440
16 Dec 2011, 1:08 AM
HI.. Sencha forum member I need one help from you all. I am developing an application in that i am using Ext JS HTML editor to enter description. I am not able to give my html editor height in percentage(%). When I give the height in % the height increases but when content is entered in it , the height remains the same and scroll come there.

When I checked it in firefox i got the reason why its not working there below is the code

<iframe frameborder="0" src="about:blank" style="overflow: auto; height: 100px; width: 440px;" name="ext-gen1532" id="ext-gen1536"></iframe>

Its because of iframe the height is not workig. So please give me proper solution for this.

Also I had one more problem that my desktop doesn't get auto resize when previously any window is opened in it. So there is problem in desktop resizing.

Yogendra Singh
Sr. Programmer
Kintudesigns.com

mitchellsimoens
16 Dec 2011, 8:11 AM
height should be a number. If you want percentages then use a layout in the parent container that allows you to use things like flex.